After death and taxes, a third almost-certain thing in life is the usage of a guest feature on a Yung Berg record (all but two songs on his debut, Look What You Made Me, feature at least one guest artist). Naturally, on the remix to his current hit, The Business, Berg has jumped on the “cram-everybody-you-can-on-the-remix” bandwagon. Following the Chicago native’s opening vocals, in order of appearance, are singer Pleasure P and emcees Twista, Cap One, Maino, and Jim Jones. While some assess that the heavy usage of collaboration signifies a lack of individual talent, Yung Berg seems to have made it an integral part of his style. The rapper’s debut album, Look What You Made Me, is out now.
Written by Burmy on 08/20/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sexy Lady ft. Junior" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.