After a few months without any new Yung Berg, the “Prince of the Chi,” has made his way back into our Booth with the new buzz single, Do That There. Following last summer’s hit single, Sexy Lady, and his current collaboration with singer Ray J, Sexy Can I, Berg hopes to build a buzz on his name, leading up to his full-length album drop this summer. While prior features have shown a soft side to the rapper, an appeal that usually only works wonders with female fans, Do That There is a clear-cut attempt to provide a harder image and showcase his male bravado. Berg’s debut offering, Look What You Made Me, will be released off Koch/Sony.
Written by DJ Z on 03/6/08
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sexy Lady ft. Junior" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- Jeremih x Shlohmo - No More EP
- Real Recognize Real: GoldLink on Loving Lil Bibby, Shaq & Robots
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.