After a few months without any new Yung Berg, the “Prince of the Chi,” has made his way back into our Booth with the new buzz single, Do That There. Following last summer’s hit single, Sexy Lady, and his current collaboration with singer Ray J, Sexy Can I, Berg hopes to build a buzz on his name, leading up to his full-length album drop this summer. While prior features have shown a soft side to the rapper, an appeal that usually only works wonders with female fans, Do That There is a clear-cut attempt to provide a harder image and showcase his male bravado. Berg’s debut offering, Look What You Made Me, will be released off Koch/Sony.
Written by DJ Z on 03/6/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sexy Lady ft. Junior" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.