After a few months without any new Yung Berg, the “Prince of the Chi,” has made his way back into our Booth with the new buzz single, Do That There. Following last summer’s hit single, Sexy Lady, and his current collaboration with singer Ray J, Sexy Can I, Berg hopes to build a buzz on his name, leading up to his full-length album drop this summer. While prior features have shown a soft side to the rapper, an appeal that usually only works wonders with female fans, Do That There is a clear-cut attempt to provide a harder image and showcase his male bravado. Berg’s debut offering, Look What You Made Me, will be released off Koch/Sony.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sexy Lady ft. Junior" (2007)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.