After a few months without any new Yung Berg, the “Prince of the Chi,” has made his way back into our Booth with the new buzz single, Do That There. Following last summer’s hit single, Sexy Lady, and his current collaboration with singer Ray J, Sexy Can I, Berg hopes to build a buzz on his name, leading up to his full-length album drop this summer. While prior features have shown a soft side to the rapper, an appeal that usually only works wonders with female fans, Do That There is a clear-cut attempt to provide a harder image and showcase his male bravado. Berg’s debut offering, Look What You Made Me, will be released off Koch/Sony.
Written by DJ Z on 03/6/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Sexy Lady ft. Junior" (2007)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- J. Cole is the Most Important Voice in Music
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- How a Music Video Is Made: A Mock Treatment With Rapsody
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.