Some artists prefer to keep it simple by going by their government names. Others, like Yummy Bingham, choose a name that rolls off the tongue so you won’t forget them (She was born Elizabeth T. Wyce Bingham.). On Cuffin’, her first solo Booth feature, Bingham showcases an energetic, fluid style every bit as infectious as her name. Nyce Hitz and Big Walt‘s piano-centered beat begins like a club/twerk track (thanks to a trap-style synth) but, once Bingham’s smooth, irresistible vocals kick in, you’ll find that this record is better suited for slow dancing. Even the lyrics, in which Bingham confesses that her new love might be The One, are slow dance-approved. If Cuffin’ is your type of R&B, you’ll undoubtedly find more to like on the artist’s forthcoming mixtape, No Artificial Flavorz. The project currently lacks a drop date but, as always, we’ll keep you posted.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/22/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.