Some artists prefer to keep it simple by going by their government names. Others, like Yummy Bingham, choose a name that rolls off the tongue so you won’t forget them (She was born Elizabeth T. Wyce Bingham.). On Cuffin’, her first solo Booth feature, Bingham showcases an energetic, fluid style every bit as infectious as her name. Nyce Hitz and Big Walt‘s piano-centered beat begins like a club/twerk track (thanks to a trap-style synth) but, once Bingham’s smooth, irresistible vocals kick in, you’ll find that this record is better suited for slow dancing. Even the lyrics, in which Bingham confesses that her new love might be The One, are slow dance-approved. If Cuffin’ is your type of R&B, you’ll undoubtedly find more to like on the artist’s forthcoming mixtape, No Artificial Flavorz. The project currently lacks a drop date but, as always, we’ll keep you posted.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/22/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.