Some artists prefer to keep it simple by going by their government names. Others, like Yummy Bingham, choose a name that rolls off the tongue so you won’t forget them (She was born Elizabeth T. Wyce Bingham.). On Cuffin’, her first solo Booth feature, Bingham showcases an energetic, fluid style every bit as infectious as her name. Nyce Hitz and Big Walt‘s piano-centered beat begins like a club/twerk track (thanks to a trap-style synth) but, once Bingham’s smooth, irresistible vocals kick in, you’ll find that this record is better suited for slow dancing. Even the lyrics, in which Bingham confesses that her new love might be The One, are slow dance-approved. If Cuffin’ is your type of R&B, you’ll undoubtedly find more to like on the artist’s forthcoming mixtape, No Artificial Flavorz. The project currently lacks a drop date but, as always, we’ll keep you posted.
Written by Lucas G. on 07/22/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.