Last we heard from Yummy Bingham, she was urging her man to make their relationship official—like, wedding-ring official—on last June’s Cuffin’. Eight months later, the Queens-repping singer/songwriter still hasn’t tied the knot, but she’s in a relationship that just might be going down that path. On this newly-selected EP single, Nyce Hitz‘s airy synths and leisurely percussion back Bingham as she asks her man, “Can We Stay this way forever?” Happily, he seems to be on the same page. Playing her main squeeze, T-Dot repping guest Kardinal Offishall spits, “Where we at right now, I wanna be forever though. / ‘70s, sex regular, change never, yo.” Fans can find Stay and much more on the headliner’s No Artificial Flavorz EP, available for free online as of January.
Written by richard on 03/17/14
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)