Last we heard from Yummy Bingham, she was urging her man to make their relationship official—like, wedding-ring official—on last June’s Cuffin’. Eight months later, the Queens-repping singer/songwriter still hasn’t tied the knot, but she’s in a relationship that just might be going down that path. On this newly-selected EP single, Nyce Hitz‘s airy synths and leisurely percussion back Bingham as she asks her man, “Can We Stay this way forever?” Happily, he seems to be on the same page. Playing her main squeeze, T-Dot repping guest Kardinal Offishall spits, “Where we at right now, I wanna be forever though. / ‘70s, sex regular, change never, yo.” Fans can find Stay and much more on the headliner’s No Artificial Flavorz EP, available for free online as of January.
Written by richard on 03/17/14
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)