Last we heard from Yummy Bingham, she was urging her man to make their relationship official—like, wedding-ring official—on last June’s Cuffin’. Eight months later, the Queens-repping singer/songwriter still hasn’t tied the knot, but she’s in a relationship that just might be going down that path. On this newly-selected EP single, Nyce Hitz‘s airy synths and leisurely percussion back Bingham as she asks her man, “Can We Stay this way forever?” Happily, he seems to be on the same page. Playing her main squeeze, T-Dot repping guest Kardinal Offishall spits, “Where we at right now, I wanna be forever though. / ‘70s, sex regular, change never, yo.” Fans can find Stay and much more on the headliner’s No Artificial Flavorz EP, available for free online as of January.
Written by richard on 03/17/14
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.