After beginning his career as one half of the platinum-selling duo, Luniz (remember, I Got 5 On It?), East Oakland’s Yukmouth has gone on to have a successful career as underground solo artist. Already four albums deep while under the Rap-A-Lot banner, Yuk is ready to release his fifth offering, Million Dollar Mouthpiece. Proving not much has changed since he first started; Yuk brags about his heavy shine and swagger, a combination which supposedly makes the females turn their heads and say “Hey Boy.” While Matt Blaque handles the sung hook, the Slapboyz channel Cool & Dre‘s bass-bumping power. The grillman is putting in the finishing touches; get ready to pick up the Million Dollar Mouthpiece on February 12.
Written by Burmy on 02/6/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm A Gangsta ft. Ray J & Crooked I" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.