After beginning his career as one half of the platinum-selling duo, Luniz (remember, I Got 5 On It?), East Oakland’s Yukmouth has gone on to have a successful career as underground solo artist. Already four albums deep while under the Rap-A-Lot banner, Yuk is ready to release his fifth offering, Million Dollar Mouthpiece. Proving not much has changed since he first started; Yuk brags about his heavy shine and swagger, a combination which supposedly makes the females turn their heads and say “Hey Boy.” While Matt Blaque handles the sung hook, the Slapboyz channel Cool & Dre‘s bass-bumping power. The grillman is putting in the finishing touches; get ready to pick up the Million Dollar Mouthpiece on February 12.
Written by Burmy on 02/6/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I'm A Gangsta ft. Ray J & Crooked I" (2009)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- 1 Listen Album Review: Lupe Fiasco’s “Tetsuo & Youth” (Lupe Back)
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- KIDD - Whipped Cream
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.