This April, City of Win will be debuting their new spring/summer clothing line. To celebrate the occasion, the Windy City lifestyle brand have called up on their friends in the rap game to compose a soundtrack for the season. The first leak off their forthcoming compilation album, Let Me Smoke finds new Universal Republic signee (and freestyle series alumnus) YP trading blunted bars with Calliko over Stefan Clark and D. Baker‘s slow-rolling synth production. Watch for City of Win Presents W1N Vol. I, featuring new material from G.o.D. Jewels, ShowYouSuck, Skooda Chose and more, to hit the ‘net in April.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dance With the Devil" (2010)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.