This April, City of Win will be debuting their new spring/summer clothing line. To celebrate the occasion, the Windy City lifestyle brand have called up on their friends in the rap game to compose a soundtrack for the season. The first leak off their forthcoming compilation album, Let Me Smoke finds new Universal Republic signee (and freestyle series alumnus) YP trading blunted bars with Calliko over Stefan Clark and D. Baker‘s slow-rolling synth production. Watch for City of Win Presents W1N Vol. I, featuring new material from G.o.D. Jewels, ShowYouSuck, Skooda Chose and more, to hit the ‘net in April.
Written by richard on 02/27/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dance With the Devil" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)