This April, City of Win will be debuting their new spring/summer clothing line. To celebrate the occasion, the Windy City lifestyle brand have called up on their friends in the rap game to compose a soundtrack for the season. The first leak off their forthcoming compilation album, Let Me Smoke finds new Universal Republic signee (and freestyle series alumnus) YP trading blunted bars with Calliko over Stefan Clark and D. Baker‘s slow-rolling synth production. Watch for City of Win Presents W1N Vol. I, featuring new material from G.o.D. Jewels, ShowYouSuck, Skooda Chose and more, to hit the ‘net in April.
Written by richard on 02/27/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dance With the Devil" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.