YP doesn’t invite just any shawty to kick it with him and his entourage but, for those who do meet his lofty standards, the perks are well worth it. On a new street single, the unsigned spitter offers one contender a preview of the high-rolling activities that would be in store, were she to Get With the Team. One rapper, of course, does not a posse make. Fellow Windy City stalwart Sir Michael Rocks guests, jumping on Low Key‘s synth-driven beat to deliver a self-assured, braggadocious opening 16. This joint is slated to appear on a forthcoming One Off Entertainment Group compilation tape, the title and release date of which have yet to be announced. As always, you can watch our pages for the latest on the forthcoming project.
Written by richard on 05/17/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dance With the Devil" (2010)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.