As Your Old Droog builds to the release of his debut project, the enigmatic Big Apple rhymesayer’s been attracting the attention, not only of hip-hop heads, but also of certain eminent personages in the rap game. Like Mac Miller, who’s mans the mixing boards on unreleased cut Sleepers. Backed by the Keystone State indie phenom’s murky organ loop and leisurely percussion, Droog uses the importance of quality shut-eye as a springboard for agile rhymes about… well, pretty much everything, from his own impeccable mic skills to the power of weird areolas to ruin a quality pair of breasts. While this joint is, as mentioned above, just a loosie, those feeling it should stay tuned for further details on the artist’s self-titled album, which is yet unscheduled.
Written by richard on 08/18/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Know What Time It Is" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.