Though NYC is currently experiencing one last blast of summer heat, Hoodie Weather is just around the corner. Your Old Droog, for one, can’t wait to bust out the sweats and thermals. On the latest single off his self-titled debut, the lyrically-gifted Big Apple buzzmaker waxes poetic about chilly autumn temperatures, and urges his rivals to start shopping for headstones. Mobb Deep‘s Prodigy jumps on Marco Polo‘s laid-back rhythm section to spit a gritty guest 16. Your Old Droog still lacks a drop date but, rest assured, y’all will be the first to know when that changes.
Written by richard on 09/2/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Know What Time It Is" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.