Though NYC is currently experiencing one last blast of summer heat, Hoodie Weather is just around the corner. Your Old Droog, for one, can’t wait to bust out the sweats and thermals. On the latest single off his self-titled debut, the lyrically-gifted Big Apple buzzmaker waxes poetic about chilly autumn temperatures, and urges his rivals to start shopping for headstones. Mobb Deep‘s Prodigy jumps on Marco Polo‘s laid-back rhythm section to spit a gritty guest 16. Your Old Droog still lacks a drop date but, rest assured, y’all will be the first to know when that changes.
Written by richard on 09/2/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Know What Time It Is" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.