Though NYC is currently experiencing one last blast of summer heat, Hoodie Weather is just around the corner. Your Old Droog, for one, can’t wait to bust out the sweats and thermals. On the latest single off his self-titled debut, the lyrically-gifted Big Apple buzzmaker waxes poetic about chilly autumn temperatures, and urges his rivals to start shopping for headstones. Mobb Deep‘s Prodigy jumps on Marco Polo‘s laid-back rhythm section to spit a gritty guest 16. Your Old Droog still lacks a drop date but, rest assured, y’all will be the first to know when that changes.
Written by richard on 09/2/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"You Know What Time It Is" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)