You’ve gotta respect Young Thug‘s linguistic chops. Recent features have seen the YMCMB signee showcase his proficiency in Old English and The Blanguage and, on his latest collaboration with Metro Boomin’, he demonstrates that he’s also fluent in Cash Talk. 808 Mafia joins the buzzmaking beatsmith behind the boards this go-round; as Thugger carries on a (rather one-sided) conversation with his paper, the producers serve up a street-ready instrumental fueled by (obviously) booming kicks and fractured synth arpeggios. Like what you’re hearing? Then stay tuned; this joint release isn’t part of a larger set, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest news and tunes from both collaborators.
Written by richard on 07/2/14
Submit your Rating
Cash Money Records
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Danny Glover (Remix)" (2014)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.