Sometimes you’re looking for some true lyricism, rhymes you can obsessively dissect with a scalpel. And sometimes you’re looking for a new banger so dirty you feel you committed a felony just listening. Yeah…so as if you couldn’t guess by the rappers involved, Old English is more of the felony-banger variety. Built upon an absolutely devastating beat by producers Salva and Nick Hook, Old English finds Young Thug doing that un-nameable thing Young Thug does, Freddie Gibbs dropping yet another perfect flow and A$AP Ferg being Ferg. If this doesn’t prove to be the hardest song off Mass Appeal‘s upcoming Compilation Vol. I album, due out September 2, then I’m almost scared to hear whatever other bangers they’ve got up their sleeves.
Written by Nathan S. on 06/30/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.