Sometimes you’re looking for some true lyricism, rhymes you can obsessively dissect with a scalpel. And sometimes you’re looking for a new banger so dirty you feel you committed a felony just listening. Yeah…so as if you couldn’t guess by the rappers involved, Old English is more of the felony-banger variety. Built upon an absolutely devastating beat by producers Salva and Nick Hook, Old English finds Young Thug doing that un-nameable thing Young Thug does, Freddie Gibbs dropping yet another perfect flow and A$AP Ferg being Ferg. If this doesn’t prove to be the hardest song off Mass Appeal‘s upcoming Compilation Vol. I album, due out September 2, then I’m almost scared to hear whatever other bangers they’ve got up their sleeves.
Written by Nathan S. on 06/30/14
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- Run The Jewels - Blockbuster Night (Part 1)
- T.I. ft. Skylar Grey - New National Anthem
- Interview With a “White Rapper”: Rittz on Race, Respect & Hip-Hop
- Wiz Khalifa - Blacc Hollywood
- Kanye West is Right, the Media is the Fucking Worst
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.