Popping bottles of Rozay, tossing bills in the air, kicking it with dimes—all part of Young Swift‘s quotidian existence. On new promo single and DJBooth debut Everyday Like This, the recent KonLive/Def Jam signee offers listeners an inside look at the “lifestyle of the flash and famous,” describing days on the grind and revelry-filled nights (Sleep is overrated.) over beatsmith JD‘s tuneful keyboard loops. Like what you’re hearing? Then keep it locked. This record is just a loosie, but we’ll keep you supplied with all the latest from this promising A-Town up-and-comer.
Written by richard on 03/27/13
Submit your Rating
KonLive/ Def Jam
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.