Grammy-nominated producer Rich Harrison has worked with a “Who’s Who” list of the industry’s top acts, including Usher, Mary J. Blige and Beyonce. Last year the budding producer started up his own label, Richcraft Records, and immediately signed singer Young Steff to be his flagship artist. After securing a deal for the singer, Harrison brokered a distribution deal with Atlantic Records and they were quickly on their way. After providing Steff with a beat for the single Dat Girl Right Dere, Harrison turned around and pawned it off to Usher for a song of the same title. In order to once again build a buzz for his generation-next artist, Harrison has crafted Put That On Everything. While Steff’s vocals sound sped up (or Harrison gave this one to the Chipmunks to use), they match the increasingly high-level of BPM. Does this track bump over headphones? No. In the club with a few drinks? Possibly. With more than a few drinks? Now we’re getting somewhere.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dat Gurl Right Dere ft. Hurricane Chris" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Drama x Don Cannon x Trendsetter Sense - The Boondocks Mixtape (Season 4)
- Mick Jenkins - Steam
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Chart (April 14, 2014)
- Future - Honest LP
- Nas - Illmatic XX
- Dizzy Wright - State of Mind EP
- Locksmith - A Thousand Cuts
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.