Grammy-nominated producer Rich Harrison has worked with a “Who’s Who” list of the industry’s top acts, including Usher, Mary J. Blige and Beyonce. Last year the budding producer started up his own label, Richcraft Records, and immediately signed singer Young Steff to be his flagship artist. After securing a deal for the singer, Harrison brokered a distribution deal with Atlantic Records and they were quickly on their way. After providing Steff with a beat for the single Dat Girl Right Dere, Harrison turned around and pawned it off to Usher for a song of the same title. In order to once again build a buzz for his generation-next artist, Harrison has crafted Put That On Everything. While Steff’s vocals sound sped up (or Harrison gave this one to the Chipmunks to use), they match the increasingly high-level of BPM. Does this track bump over headphones? No. In the club with a few drinks? Possibly. With more than a few drinks? Now we’re getting somewhere.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dat Gurl Right Dere ft. Hurricane Chris" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!