Grammy-nominated producer Rich Harrison has worked with a “Who’s Who” list of the industry’s top acts, including Usher, Mary J. Blige and Beyonce. Last year the budding producer started up his own label, Richcraft Records, and immediately signed singer Young Steff to be his flagship artist. After securing a deal for the singer, Harrison brokered a distribution deal with Atlantic Records and they were quickly on their way. After providing Steff with a beat for the single Dat Girl Right Dere, Harrison turned around and pawned it off to Usher for a song of the same title. In order to once again build a buzz for his generation-next artist, Harrison has crafted Put That On Everything. While Steff’s vocals sound sped up (or Harrison gave this one to the Chipmunks to use), they match the increasingly high-level of BPM. Does this track bump over headphones? No. In the club with a few drinks? Possibly. With more than a few drinks? Now we’re getting somewhere.
Written by DJ Z on 12/10/07
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dat Gurl Right Dere ft. Hurricane Chris" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Chris Brown ft. Trey Songz - Songs on 12 Play
- Dyme-A-Duzin - Hip Hope
- Max Wonders - Questions
- “I’m Real”: Five Questions With Raury
- Mick Jenkins - DJBooth RapBox Freestyle
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.