Grammy-nominated producer Rich Harrison has worked with a “Who’s Who” list of the industry’s top acts, including Usher, Mary J. Blige and Beyonce. Last year the budding producer started up his own label, Richcraft Records, and immediately signed singer Young Steff to be his flagship artist. After securing a deal for the singer, Harrison brokered a distribution deal with Atlantic Records and they were quickly on their way. After providing Steff with a beat for the single Dat Girl Right Dere, Harrison turned around and pawned it off to Usher for a song of the same title. In order to once again build a buzz for his generation-next artist, Harrison has crafted Put That On Everything. While Steff’s vocals sound sped up (or Harrison gave this one to the Chipmunks to use), they match the increasingly high-level of BPM. Does this track bump over headphones? No. In the club with a few drinks? Possibly. With more than a few drinks? Now we’re getting somewhere.
Written by DJ Z on 12/10/07
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Dat Gurl Right Dere ft. Hurricane Chris" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- 5 More Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (September 2014)
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (9/26)
- Kings Dead - Don’t Need Much
- Nova Rockafeller ft. Michael Christmas - Problem
- Stalley ft. Rick Ross - Everything A Dope Boy Ever Wanted
- Saigon - GSNT3: The Troubled Times of Brian Carenard
- How to Get Your Music Posted Online: The Email Edition
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.