Birds of a feather flock together, so what better way to prove you’re a big deal than rolling with a posse of rap kingpins? An unsigned Booth newcomer based out of Atlanta, Georgia, Young Scooter has managed to recruit Rick Ross, Birdman and Gucci Mane for the official remix of coke-slinging mixtape cut Colombia. Lil Lody‘s low-key trunk-rattler of an instrumental, the artist and his heavyweight collaborators rhyme about their shared love for the titular country, Cuban women and pushing that white powder. Feeling it? You can find the original version of Columbia and much more on the headliner’s Street Lottery street album, available online as of January 1.
Written by richard on 02/20/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.