During the last four years most of the hit makers in Hip Hop have come from the city of Atlanta (if we were to list them all, it would take up half this blurb). The newest hopeful is recent Universal Republic signee, Yong Ralph, who uses his new single to announce that he Look Like Money. Now, before you extremist Northerners automatically give Ralph a ‘1,’ take a closer listen to Ralph’s creative lyrics (can’t piss what I drink, can’t sh*t what I eat) and Andre Howard‘s keyboard-heavy beat. You might realize that Yung Ralph is not your ordinary Dirty South artist. Looking for more proof? His debut album, Most Unexpected, will be released on February 26th.
Written by Burmy on 10/30/07
Submit your Rating
/MoneyMaker/Big Cat/Tommy Boy
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"I Work Hard" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- Jay Rock - Parental Advisory
- Run the Jewels ft. Zack De La Rocha - Close Your Eyes (And Count to F*ck)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.