Like most parents, Young Moe hopes that his guidance will help his children avoid some of the mistakes he made in life. Unlike most, however, the DMV rhymesayer can reach them not only by his words and deeds, but through the medium of music. On the follow-up to recently-featured Booth debut Find My Way, the emcee does just that, sending A Letter 2 his eldest son, Amarie. Over producer Paul Cabbin‘s understated keys, the artist expresses his high hopes for Amarie’s future, and pledges that, unlike his own old man, he’ll always be there for his son. 1st Impression Studio‘s touching visuals depict the emcee interacting with his children. For this heartfelt jam and many more fresh cuts, cop Humble Hustle 2 when it drops digitally on Friday, May 31.
Written by richard on 05/7/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Best/Worst of the Week: My Anaconda Don’t Want None, French Mondashian & More
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (8/22)
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The DJBooth Top Prospects EP (Vol. 1)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.