Like most parents, Young Moe hopes that his guidance will help his children avoid some of the mistakes he made in life. Unlike most, however, the DMV rhymesayer can reach them not only by his words and deeds, but through the medium of music. On the follow-up to recently-featured Booth debut Find My Way, the emcee does just that, sending A Letter 2 his eldest son, Amarie. Over producer Paul Cabbin‘s understated keys, the artist expresses his high hopes for Amarie’s future, and pledges that, unlike his own old man, he’ll always be there for his son. 1st Impression Studio‘s touching visuals depict the emcee interacting with his children. For this heartfelt jam and many more fresh cuts, cop Humble Hustle 2 when it drops digitally on Friday, May 31.
Written by richard on 05/7/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.