Like most parents, Young Moe hopes that his guidance will help his children avoid some of the mistakes he made in life. Unlike most, however, the DMV rhymesayer can reach them not only by his words and deeds, but through the medium of music. On the follow-up to recently-featured Booth debut Find My Way, the emcee does just that, sending A Letter 2 his eldest son, Amarie. Over producer Paul Cabbin‘s understated keys, the artist expresses his high hopes for Amarie’s future, and pledges that, unlike his own old man, he’ll always be there for his son. 1st Impression Studio‘s touching visuals depict the emcee interacting with his children. For this heartfelt jam and many more fresh cuts, cop Humble Hustle 2 when it drops digitally on Friday, May 31.
Written by richard on 05/7/13
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.