Like most parents, Young Moe hopes that his guidance will help his children avoid some of the mistakes he made in life. Unlike most, however, the DMV rhymesayer can reach them not only by his words and deeds, but through the medium of music. On the follow-up to recently-featured Booth debut Find My Way, the emcee does just that, sending A Letter 2 his eldest son, Amarie. Over producer Paul Cabbin‘s understated keys, the artist expresses his high hopes for Amarie’s future, and pledges that, unlike his own old man, he’ll always be there for his son. 1st Impression Studio‘s touching visuals depict the emcee interacting with his children. For this heartfelt jam and many more fresh cuts, cop Humble Hustle 2 when it drops digitally on Friday, May 31.
Written by richard on 05/7/13
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.