Not glimpsed in the Booth since his exclusive freestyle dropped last December, San Diego emcee Young Lyxx makes his return to our pages with a fresh new single. On Toot My Own Horn (Beep Beep), an arpeggiated-synth beat by Versatile sets the stage for braggadocious rhymes from Lyxx and guest emcee K-Camp. Details on the artist’s forthcoming project have yet to be announced, but fans can keep it locked for the latest.
Written by richard on 04/15/11
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.