LA’s Young Keno may be an indie emcee, but that doesn’t stop him from spending like there’s no tomorrow. On the new single off his upcoming debut album, he hooks up with the king of conspicuous consumption, Dipset’s Jim Jones, for a musical tribute to the Fast Life. With necks full of ice and pockets full of bills, Keno and Jones celebrate their prosperity in the most public way possible, gassing up their spruced-up, snow-white coupe and heading down to the club to pop a few bottles. Rome provides an appropriately swagger-laden soundtrack to the iced-out revelry, complete with handclap percussion and plenty of glossy synths. This paper-stacking single should be just the thing to build buzz for Keno’s debut album, This Is Not A Game, which is set to hit stores this summer.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lonely at the Top ft. E-Note & Topic" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Smoke Weed Everyday: A 30 Song 4/20 Playlist
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.