LA’s Young Keno may be an indie emcee, but that doesn’t stop him from spending like there’s no tomorrow. On the new single off his upcoming debut album, he hooks up with the king of conspicuous consumption, Dipset’s Jim Jones, for a musical tribute to the Fast Life. With necks full of ice and pockets full of bills, Keno and Jones celebrate their prosperity in the most public way possible, gassing up their spruced-up, snow-white coupe and heading down to the club to pop a few bottles. Rome provides an appropriately swagger-laden soundtrack to the iced-out revelry, complete with handclap percussion and plenty of glossy synths. This paper-stacking single should be just the thing to build buzz for Keno’s debut album, This Is Not A Game, which is set to hit stores this summer.
Written by richard on 02/4/09
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lonely at the Top ft. E-Note & Topic" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- Lorenzo Asher, The Director #TopProspects
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.