LA’s Young Keno may be an indie emcee, but that doesn’t stop him from spending like there’s no tomorrow. On the new single off his upcoming debut album, he hooks up with the king of conspicuous consumption, Dipset’s Jim Jones, for a musical tribute to the Fast Life. With necks full of ice and pockets full of bills, Keno and Jones celebrate their prosperity in the most public way possible, gassing up their spruced-up, snow-white coupe and heading down to the club to pop a few bottles. Rome provides an appropriately swagger-laden soundtrack to the iced-out revelry, complete with handclap percussion and plenty of glossy synths. This paper-stacking single should be just the thing to build buzz for Keno’s debut album, This Is Not A Game, which is set to hit stores this summer.
Written by richard on 02/4/09
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Lonely at the Top ft. E-Note & Topic" (2008)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)