Anyone with a job knows that every few months there comes a point where the hassles and stress create the need for one very important thing… a vacation. For most domestic vacationers, the most popular destinations are exotic warm-weather locales, popular tourist attractions, and/or places where extended family calls home. In rapper Young Jeezy’s case, however, the ideal Vacation spot is back in the hoods of Atlanta where he started earning his money before he became a household name. Providing the in-flight music are The Inkredibles, whose beat should remind fans of the various productions which helped make Thug Motivation 101 a favorite among the nation’s mid to lower-class demo. Expect a similar classic to arrive next month when Jeezy’s fifth overall (and third major-label) album, The Recession, is released worldwide on September 2.
Written by Burmy on 08/13/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Jaden Smith - Cool Tape Vol. 2
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (11/17)
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “L.A. vs. Everybody”?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)