An enterprising hustler who has money and wants everyone know it, Young Jeezy is something like a ‘hood Donald Trump. On the latest leak off his new mixtape, the legendary trapper takes the anaology and runs with it, trading verses with fellow high-roller Birdman over Lil Lody and Izza‘s bombastic street boardwork. In addition to downloading a copy of The Real Is Back 2, released this past weekend, Jeezy fans can look forward to (finally!) getting their hands on Thug Motivation 103: Hustlerz Ambition on September 20.
Written by richard on 09/6/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up ft. Young Jeezy" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: Coolio Turns To Porn, Nicki’s Comical Booty & More
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.