Last night, Funkmaster Flex unleashed Who You Mad At? Me Or Yourself?, his first project since 2005’s Car Show Tour. Clearly intended to make up for lost time, the set packs a panoply of heavyweight features into its 50-plus tracks—including inveterate trapper Young Jeezy, who headlines this freshly-minted song release. On Tha Homie, the CTE capo reflects on the ever-present threat of former friends turning snake. Joining Jay Wanye Jenkins over DJ Mustard‘s bell-laced street boardwork, Golden State spitter YG addresses an erstwhile homie of his own on verse three. Featuring this cut, Bridget Kelly‘s Street Dreamin, Vado‘s Don’t Make Me Do It and many more dope records from the game’s best and brightest, Funk Flex’ latest compilation is available now online.
Written by richard on 04/18/13
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.