What type of woman does Young Jeezy prefer? I’ll give you a hint: it’s most definitely not the kind you can take home to mother. On the latest single/video off his hit senior set, the Southern heavyweight channels a little Rick James, giving fans the lowdown on his affair with a certifiable SupaFreak. With D. Rich‘s trap-ready synth-brass production bumping in the back, the rapper born Jay Wayne Jenkins rhapsodizes about his latest jump-off’s many admirable qualities, from her financial independence (“Favorite girl, guess she got the skills to pay the bills / Last n*gga she was f*ckin’ wit was worth a couple mil.”) to her appreciation for the G-code (“Every time we got pulled over, never ran her mouth.”). Assisting on the guest tip, new Def Jam signee 2 Chainz spits about a freaky female of his own acquaintance—and offers his condolences to her so-called man—in a swagged-out middle verse. Need more Jeezy in your life? You’re in luck; the rapper’s DJBooth-acclaimed fourth full-length, Thug Motivation 103: Hustlerz Ambition, is available in stores and online as of December 20, 2011.
Written by richard on 02/1/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (1/23)
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.