What type of woman does Young Jeezy prefer? I’ll give you a hint: it’s most definitely not the kind you can take home to mother. On the latest single/video off his hit senior set, the Southern heavyweight channels a little Rick James, giving fans the lowdown on his affair with a certifiable SupaFreak. With D. Rich‘s trap-ready synth-brass production bumping in the back, the rapper born Jay Wayne Jenkins rhapsodizes about his latest jump-off’s many admirable qualities, from her financial independence (“Favorite girl, guess she got the skills to pay the bills / Last n*gga she was f*ckin’ wit was worth a couple mil.”) to her appreciation for the G-code (“Every time we got pulled over, never ran her mouth.”). Assisting on the guest tip, new Def Jam signee 2 Chainz spits about a freaky female of his own acquaintance—and offers his condolences to her so-called man—in a swagged-out middle verse. Need more Jeezy in your life? You’re in luck; the rapper’s DJBooth-acclaimed fourth full-length, Thug Motivation 103: Hustlerz Ambition, is available in stores and online as of December 20, 2011.
Written by richard on 02/1/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up ft. Young Jeezy" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Ty Dolla $ign - $ign Language
- Eminem ft. Sia - Guts Over Fear
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.