What type of woman does Young Jeezy prefer? I’ll give you a hint: it’s most definitely not the kind you can take home to mother. On the latest single/video off his hit senior set, the Southern heavyweight channels a little Rick James, giving fans the lowdown on his affair with a certifiable SupaFreak. With D. Rich‘s trap-ready synth-brass production bumping in the back, the rapper born Jay Wayne Jenkins rhapsodizes about his latest jump-off’s many admirable qualities, from her financial independence (“Favorite girl, guess she got the skills to pay the bills / Last n*gga she was f*ckin’ wit was worth a couple mil.”) to her appreciation for the G-code (“Every time we got pulled over, never ran her mouth.”). Assisting on the guest tip, new Def Jam signee 2 Chainz spits about a freaky female of his own acquaintance—and offers his condolences to her so-called man—in a swagged-out middle verse. Need more Jeezy in your life? You’re in luck; the rapper’s DJBooth-acclaimed fourth full-length, Thug Motivation 103: Hustlerz Ambition, is available in stores and online as of December 20, 2011.
Written by richard on 02/1/12
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up ft. Young Jeezy" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- Trizz - Reality Check
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.