What type of woman does Young Jeezy prefer? I’ll give you a hint: it’s most definitely not the kind you can take home to mother. On the latest single/video off his hit senior set, the Southern heavyweight channels a little Rick James, giving fans the lowdown on his affair with a certifiable SupaFreak. With D. Rich‘s trap-ready synth-brass production bumping in the back, the rapper born Jay Wayne Jenkins rhapsodizes about his latest jump-off’s many admirable qualities, from her financial independence (“Favorite girl, guess she got the skills to pay the bills / Last n*gga she was f*ckin’ wit was worth a couple mil.”) to her appreciation for the G-code (“Every time we got pulled over, never ran her mouth.”). Assisting on the guest tip, new Def Jam signee 2 Chainz spits about a freaky female of his own acquaintance—and offers his condolences to her so-called man—in a swagged-out middle verse. Need more Jeezy in your life? You’re in luck; the rapper’s DJBooth-acclaimed fourth full-length, Thug Motivation 103: Hustlerz Ambition, is available in stores and online as of December 20, 2011.
Written by richard on 02/1/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)