What type of woman does Young Jeezy prefer? I’ll give you a hint: it’s most definitely not the kind you can take home to mother. On the latest single/video off his hit senior set, the Southern heavyweight channels a little Rick James, giving fans the lowdown on his affair with a certifiable SupaFreak. With D. Rich‘s trap-ready synth-brass production bumping in the back, the rapper born Jay Wayne Jenkins rhapsodizes about his latest jump-off’s many admirable qualities, from her financial independence (“Favorite girl, guess she got the skills to pay the bills / Last n*gga she was f*ckin’ wit was worth a couple mil.”) to her appreciation for the G-code (“Every time we got pulled over, never ran her mouth.”). Assisting on the guest tip, new Def Jam signee 2 Chainz spits about a freaky female of his own acquaintance—and offers his condolences to her so-called man—in a swagged-out middle verse. Need more Jeezy in your life? You’re in luck; the rapper’s DJBooth-acclaimed fourth full-length, Thug Motivation 103: Hustlerz Ambition, is available in stores and online as of December 20, 2011.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up ft. Young Jeezy" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of March 2014
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.