No matter how many albums you purchase or concerts you attend, it is impossible to know how it feels like to be a famous emcee. On How It Feel, veteran rapper Young Jeezy does his best to let fans in on what it’s like to be a hip-hop mainstay. How I Feel plays host to a brain melting, trunk rattling beat, crafted by Jeezy’s in-house producer Lil Jody. As the beat cracks Jeezy lets us know why life on top has its perks, such as a copious amount of lovely ladies, as well as its downsides, including suspicious government agents. How It Feel is not attached to anything larger, but if you didn’t get your fix, check out his ode to Obama’s next four years, We Done It Again, which was featured earlier this month.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/25/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up ft. Young Jeezy" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.