No matter how many albums you purchase or concerts you attend, it is impossible to know how it feels like to be a famous emcee. On How It Feel, veteran rapper Young Jeezy does his best to let fans in on what it’s like to be a hip-hop mainstay. How I Feel plays host to a brain melting, trunk rattling beat, crafted by Jeezy’s in-house producer Lil Jody. As the beat cracks Jeezy lets us know why life on top has its perks, such as a copious amount of lovely ladies, as well as its downsides, including suspicious government agents. How It Feel is not attached to anything larger, but if you didn’t get your fix, check out his ode to Obama’s next four years, We Done It Again, which was featured earlier this month.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up ft. Young Jeezy" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!