No matter how many albums you purchase or concerts you attend, it is impossible to know how it feels like to be a famous emcee. On How It Feel, veteran rapper Young Jeezy does his best to let fans in on what it’s like to be a hip-hop mainstay. How I Feel plays host to a brain melting, trunk rattling beat, crafted by Jeezy’s in-house producer Lil Jody. As the beat cracks Jeezy lets us know why life on top has its perks, such as a copious amount of lovely ladies, as well as its downsides, including suspicious government agents. How It Feel is not attached to anything larger, but if you didn’t get your fix, check out his ode to Obama’s next four years, We Done It Again, which was featured earlier this month.
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up ft. Young Jeezy" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Logic ft. Big Sean - Alright
- Top Remixes of the Month [April 2014]
- Asher Roth - Retrohash
- Iggy Azalea - The New Classic
- Joyner Lucas - Don’t Ask for Nothin
- Top Hip Hop / R&B Music Songs Chart (April 21, 2014)
- Behind The Boards Interview Series: Statik Selektah
- Future - Honest LP
- Win an Exclusive Vinyl Version of De La Soul’s “Smell The Da.I.S.Y.” [CONTEST]
- DJ Whoo Kid Breaks Down His Essential DJ Set-Up
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.