No matter how many albums you purchase or concerts you attend, it is impossible to know how it feels like to be a famous emcee. On How It Feel, veteran rapper Young Jeezy does his best to let fans in on what it’s like to be a hip-hop mainstay. How I Feel plays host to a brain melting, trunk rattling beat, crafted by Jeezy’s in-house producer Lil Jody. As the beat cracks Jeezy lets us know why life on top has its perks, such as a copious amount of lovely ladies, as well as its downsides, including suspicious government agents. How It Feel is not attached to anything larger, but if you didn’t get your fix, check out his ode to Obama’s next four years, We Done It Again, which was featured earlier this month.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/25/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.