No matter how many albums you purchase or concerts you attend, it is impossible to know how it feels like to be a famous emcee. On How It Feel, veteran rapper Young Jeezy does his best to let fans in on what it’s like to be a hip-hop mainstay. How I Feel plays host to a brain melting, trunk rattling beat, crafted by Jeezy’s in-house producer Lil Jody. As the beat cracks Jeezy lets us know why life on top has its perks, such as a copious amount of lovely ladies, as well as its downsides, including suspicious government agents. How It Feel is not attached to anything larger, but if you didn’t get your fix, check out his ode to Obama’s next four years, We Done It Again, which was featured earlier this month.
Written by Lucas G. on 11/25/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.