As he has done every Tuesday for the past few weeks, Young Jeezy premiered (via his website) a brand new track that will be included on the September 2 release of The Recession. Looking back at all the mistakes the Bush administration has made and ahead at the forthcoming presidential election, Jeezy is confident that come January 20, 2009, the words ‘My President Is Black’ will be reality. Def Jam labelmate Nas (who is equally excited by the prospect of a Black President) joins the movement and speaks his mind over an epic instrumental from producers, Tha Bizness. My President Is Black is currently set as the last track on The Recession. Now that’s going out with a bang!
Written by Burmy on 08/20/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.