As he has done every Tuesday for the past few weeks, Young Jeezy premiered (via his website) a brand new track that will be included on the September 2 release of The Recession. Looking back at all the mistakes the Bush administration has made and ahead at the forthcoming presidential election, Jeezy is confident that come January 20, 2009, the words ‘My President Is Black’ will be reality. Def Jam labelmate Nas (who is equally excited by the prospect of a Black President) joins the movement and speaks his mind over an epic instrumental from producers, Tha Bizness. My President Is Black is currently set as the last track on The Recession. Now that’s going out with a bang!
Written by Burmy on 08/20/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.