As he has done every Tuesday for the past few weeks, Young Jeezy premiered (via his website) a brand new track that will be included on the September 2 release of The Recession. Looking back at all the mistakes the Bush administration has made and ahead at the forthcoming presidential election, Jeezy is confident that come January 20, 2009, the words ‘My President Is Black’ will be reality. Def Jam labelmate Nas (who is equally excited by the prospect of a Black President) joins the movement and speaks his mind over an epic instrumental from producers, Tha Bizness. My President Is Black is currently set as the last track on The Recession. Now that’s going out with a bang!
Written by Burmy on 08/20/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.