When Jay Bilas is Tweeting about your new single, and it has nothing to do with college basketball, you’re kind of a big deal. I mean, how else could you describe Jeezy at the moment? His current single, and the title track off his upcoming album release, has found a comfortable home at the peak of our overall Top 20 chart for the past five weeks. Looking to ride that wave of momentum into September 2, the CTE head honcho has unleashed Beautiful, a Black Metaphor-produced record that features guest muscle from The Game and Rick Ross. The record, which is the eighth that we’ve featured this calender year with the word “Beautiful” in the title, finds all three emcees enjoying the lavish luxuries of the good life. Wealthy or broke, who doesn’t love to dream about penthouse condos, nice cars and f**kin different hoes? Seen It All: The Autobiography, Jeezy’s seventh studio album, is set for release next month.
Written by DJ Z on 08/13/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.