When Jay Bilas is Tweeting about your new single, and it has nothing to do with college basketball, you’re kind of a big deal. I mean, how else could you describe Jeezy at the moment? His current single, and the title track off his upcoming album release, has found a comfortable home at the peak of our overall Top 20 chart for the past five weeks. Looking to ride that wave of momentum into September 2, the CTE head honcho has unleashed Beautiful, a Black Metaphor-produced record that features guest muscle from The Game and Rick Ross. The record, which is the eighth that we’ve featured this calender year with the word “Beautiful” in the title, finds all three emcees enjoying the lavish luxuries of the good life. Wealthy or broke, who doesn’t love to dream about penthouse condos, nice cars and f**kin different hoes? Seen It All: The Autobiography, Jeezy’s seventh studio album, is set for release next month.
Written by DJ Z on 08/13/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Reggie Bonds - Stream of Consciousness Pt. 1
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.