When Jay Bilas is Tweeting about your new single, and it has nothing to do with college basketball, you’re kind of a big deal. I mean, how else could you describe Jeezy at the moment? His current single, and the title track off his upcoming album release, has found a comfortable home at the peak of our overall Top 20 chart for the past five weeks. Looking to ride that wave of momentum into September 2, the CTE head honcho has unleashed Beautiful, a Black Metaphor-produced record that features guest muscle from The Game and Rick Ross. The record, which is the eighth that we’ve featured this calender year with the word “Beautiful” in the title, finds all three emcees enjoying the lavish luxuries of the good life. Wealthy or broke, who doesn’t love to dream about penthouse condos, nice cars and f**kin different hoes? Seen It All: The Autobiography, Jeezy’s seventh studio album, is set for release next month.
Written by DJ Z on 08/13/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Grew Up a Screw Up" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.