With his long-delayed sophomore set still lacking a drop date, Young Dro makes another attempt to get the gears moving with a cash-centric new single. Here, Beat Billionaire‘s sparse, street-ready production sets the mood as the Southern emcee fills us in on just how Racked Up he is. Will this be the cut that finally earns P.O.L.O. (Players Only Live Once) a spot on store shelves? Keep your fingers crossed—and stay tuned to DJBooth.net for all the latest details.
Listen to More: Young Dro
Written by richard on 09/26/11
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rubberband Banks" (2006)
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)