With his long-delayed sophomore set still lacking a drop date, Young Dro makes another attempt to get the gears moving with a cash-centric new single. Here, Beat Billionaire‘s sparse, street-ready production sets the mood as the Southern emcee fills us in on just how Racked Up he is. Will this be the cut that finally earns P.O.L.O. (Players Only Live Once) a spot on store shelves? Keep your fingers crossed—and stay tuned to DJBooth.net for all the latest details.
Written by richard on 09/26/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rubberband Banks" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.