With his long-delayed sophomore set still lacking a drop date, Young Dro makes another attempt to get the gears moving with a cash-centric new single. Here, Beat Billionaire‘s sparse, street-ready production sets the mood as the Southern emcee fills us in on just how Racked Up he is. Will this be the cut that finally earns P.O.L.O. (Players Only Live Once) a spot on store shelves? Keep your fingers crossed—and stay tuned to DJBooth.net for all the latest details.
Written by richard on 09/26/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rubberband Banks" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid - Shady Classics
- Omar LinX - Forgive Me
- Kid Cudi Thinks Hip-Hop Is Endangered - He’s Wrong
- Tayyib Ali - Keystone State of Mind III
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (11/21)
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.