With his long-delayed sophomore set still lacking a drop date, Young Dro makes another attempt to get the gears moving with a cash-centric new single. Here, Beat Billionaire‘s sparse, street-ready production sets the mood as the Southern emcee fills us in on just how Racked Up he is. Will this be the cut that finally earns P.O.L.O. (Players Only Live Once) a spot on store shelves? Keep your fingers crossed—and stay tuned to DJBooth.net for all the latest details.
Listen to More: Young Dro
Written by richard on 09/26/11
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rubberband Banks" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Red Cup Nation ft. Tommy Parker - Girls
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Rick Ross ft. Project Pat - Elvis Presley Blvd.
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.