Ask any great team athlete to name two important characteristics that they utilize during competition and they’ll say “leadership and confidence” (I used to cover Chicago Bears football games, I’ve asked). Unfortunately, for Young Dro’s label Grand Hustle, its leader isn’t in a position to currently lead. Confident in his abilities both as an MC and a representative of his label, Dro reveals to the whole world “Put The House On Me” off his recently-released mixtape project, Young Dro: I Am Legend. Over a guitar-infused beat courtesy of producer Serious, Dro proudly and assuredly tells his listeners he is up for the ultimate challenge of his career. Does he have what it takes?
Written by DJ Z on 02/25/08
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rubberband Banks" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.