It’s been a minute since last we featured some fresh solo material from Young Dro; his last appearance was back in 2012, with promo cut Where My Dogs At. Today, the Grand Hustle/Atlantic signee makes his triumphant return with Hammer Time, a freshly-selected single off his last studio album. Here, Stroud‘s whip-ready production accompanies fast-paced, braggadocious bars from Dro and ATL-repping labelmate Spodee. PhillyFlyBoy directs the official visuals. For Hammer Time and much more, check out the headliner’s 2013 LP, High Times, available now for purchase on iTunes.
Written by richard on 06/13/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rubberband Banks" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.