It’s been a minute since last we featured some fresh solo material from Young Dro; his last appearance was back in 2012, with promo cut Where My Dogs At. Today, the Grand Hustle/Atlantic signee makes his triumphant return with Hammer Time, a freshly-selected single off his last studio album. Here, Stroud‘s whip-ready production accompanies fast-paced, braggadocious bars from Dro and ATL-repping labelmate Spodee. PhillyFlyBoy directs the official visuals. For Hammer Time and much more, check out the headliner’s 2013 LP, High Times, available now for purchase on iTunes.
Written by richard on 06/13/14
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rubberband Banks" (2006)
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Sean Brown - The Top
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Common - Nobody’s Smiling
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Kanye Thinks Drake is #1 Right Now - Is He Right? (Rap Power Rankings)
- The Weeknd - King of the Fall
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Mick Jenkins, The Conscience #TopProspects
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (June 2014)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.