It’s been a minute since last we featured some fresh solo material from Young Dro; his last appearance was back in 2012, with promo cut Where My Dogs At. Today, the Grand Hustle/Atlantic signee makes his triumphant return with Hammer Time, a freshly-selected single off his last studio album. Here, Stroud‘s whip-ready production accompanies fast-paced, braggadocious bars from Dro and ATL-repping labelmate Spodee. PhillyFlyBoy directs the official visuals. For Hammer Time and much more, check out the headliner’s 2013 LP, High Times, available now for purchase on iTunes.
Written by richard on 06/13/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Rubberband Banks" (2006)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)