The latest rap hopeful to emerge from the burgeoning Carolina scene, Young Dirt makes his grand entrance into the Booth with new street single We Wit Whatever. Released along with official visuals by Manny Mac, Kirsten “Moon” Broussard and the artist himself, the record finds the YouWorld Global Media signee waxing braggadocious over bombastic production by J Reid. Dirt’s Born Alone Die Alone tape is available now online, and fans can purchase Dirt’s last single, TakeOff, now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 04/24/12
Submit your Rating
YouWorld Global Media
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.