The latest rap hopeful to emerge from the burgeoning Carolina scene, Young Dirt makes his grand entrance into the Booth with new street single We Wit Whatever. Released along with official visuals by Manny Mac, Kirsten “Moon” Broussard and the artist himself, the record finds the YouWorld Global Media signee waxing braggadocious over bombastic production by J Reid. Dirt’s Born Alone Die Alone tape is available now online, and fans can purchase Dirt’s last single, TakeOff, now on iTunes.
Written by richard on 04/24/12
Submit your Rating
YouWorld Global Media
This is the first song featured on DJBooth from this artist. If you would like to hear more, be sure to rate and comment!
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.