Smoking, drinking, fornication—all hazardous to one’s health when enjoyed recklessly, but fun as hell when enjoyed as part of a balanced lifestyle. While Young De does his best to keep focused on the hustle, he knows how much fun it can be to cut loose and do All the Wrong Things for a night. Currently traveling the globe on tour (He’s in Russia at the moment.), the West Coast representative takes some time out from his busy schedule to paint a picture of his perfect evening on the title track and latest song release off his forthcoming EP. The Makerz, the beat crew behind 2010 megahit Teach Me How to Dougie and De’s collaborators throughout the set, provide a street-ready bell instrumental to back his self-indulgent bars, and singer/songwriter/emcee Brevi ties the package together with some self-assured hook vocals. Does this foretaste leave you craving more from Demrick and his beatmaking colleagues? Then be sure to cop All the Wrong Things when it hits the ‘net this coming Tuesday, October 2.
Written by richard on 09/30/12
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Laugh ft. Young De" (2008)
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.