When you’re as fly as Young Chris, you don’t settle for standard currency, you hit the club strapped with racks of Go Hard Money. After signing YC to his Division 1 label last year, CEO Rico Love ignites the sirens, provides the production and also lends a feature to the young Philly bred rap star. A certified club smash, Chris and Rico stir up extravagant wordplay and an addictive hook that will have you treating your couches like a Project X rooftop. Although there is no concrete destination set for this track just yet, you can expect this, along with last week’s triumphant feature King, to be a warning shot for Chris’ forthcoming Universal Motown solo debut album, Alive.
Written by @Grubeats on 08/8/12
Submit your Rating
Division 1/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Run To The Roc ft. Junior Reid" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- Freddie Gibbs x Madlib ft. Action Bronson, Joey BadA$$ & Ransom - Knicks (Remix)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Sirah - Lilies
- ShayGray - No Sense of Accomplishment
- F*ck Norms: Why the Critics Are Wrong About Yung Lean
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.