When you’re as fly as Young Chris, you don’t settle for standard currency, you hit the club strapped with racks of Go Hard Money. After signing YC to his Division 1 label last year, CEO Rico Love ignites the sirens, provides the production and also lends a feature to the young Philly bred rap star. A certified club smash, Chris and Rico stir up extravagant wordplay and an addictive hook that will have you treating your couches like a Project X rooftop. Although there is no concrete destination set for this track just yet, you can expect this, along with last week’s triumphant feature King, to be a warning shot for Chris’ forthcoming Universal Motown solo debut album, Alive.
Written by @Grubeats on 08/8/12
Submit your Rating
Division 1/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Run To The Roc ft. Junior Reid" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Adrian Lau - The Departed
- T.I. ft. Young Thug, Lil Wayne & Jeezy - About The Money (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Nikki Jean - Haile Selassie
- Every Logic Song We’ve Ever Featured
- Shady XV: Eminem is Dropping a New Album & I Don’t Care
- Drake - 6 God EP
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.