When you’re as fly as Young Chris, you don’t settle for standard currency, you hit the club strapped with racks of Go Hard Money. After signing YC to his Division 1 label last year, CEO Rico Love ignites the sirens, provides the production and also lends a feature to the young Philly bred rap star. A certified club smash, Chris and Rico stir up extravagant wordplay and an addictive hook that will have you treating your couches like a Project X rooftop. Although there is no concrete destination set for this track just yet, you can expect this, along with last week’s triumphant feature King, to be a warning shot for Chris’ forthcoming Universal Motown solo debut album, Alive.
Written by @Grubeats on 08/8/12
Submit your Rating
Division 1/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Run To The Roc ft. Junior Reid" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: Nicki Minaj’s (Kinda Boring) “The Pinkprint”
- Mike WiLL Made-It - Ransom
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.