When you’re as fly as Young Chris, you don’t settle for standard currency, you hit the club strapped with racks of Go Hard Money. After signing YC to his Division 1 label last year, CEO Rico Love ignites the sirens, provides the production and also lends a feature to the young Philly bred rap star. A certified club smash, Chris and Rico stir up extravagant wordplay and an addictive hook that will have you treating your couches like a Project X rooftop. Although there is no concrete destination set for this track just yet, you can expect this, along with last week’s triumphant feature King, to be a warning shot for Chris’ forthcoming Universal Motown solo debut album, Alive.
Written by @Grubeats on 08/8/12
Submit your Rating
Division 1/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Run To The Roc ft. Junior Reid" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)