When you’re as fly as Young Chris, you don’t settle for standard currency, you hit the club strapped with racks of Go Hard Money. After signing YC to his Division 1 label last year, CEO Rico Love ignites the sirens, provides the production and also lends a feature to the young Philly bred rap star. A certified club smash, Chris and Rico stir up extravagant wordplay and an addictive hook that will have you treating your couches like a Project X rooftop. Although there is no concrete destination set for this track just yet, you can expect this, along with last week’s triumphant feature King, to be a warning shot for Chris’ forthcoming Universal Motown solo debut album, Alive.
Written by @Grubeats on 08/8/12
Submit your Rating
Division 1/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Run To The Roc ft. Junior Reid" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.