If a female plays dumb from time to time in a relationship, she probably knows exactly what she is doing. In fact, despite vehement denial that she “doesn’t know what you’re talking about,” or that she “had no idea you liked…,” chances are good that she does know and will continue to use her act as an advantage. Two artists who know about this Hollywood-esque act are Philadelphia native Young Chris and his Def Jam labelmate The-Dream. On their new collaboration, You Know I, they spend three-plus minutes explaining (and re-explaining) everything that their women should already know about them. Musically, we at the Booth know that the former Young Gunner would like to release his long-delayed new album, Now or Never; hopefully his label will listen better than his lady.
Written by DJ Z on 07/9/08
Submit your Rating
Division 1/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Run To The Roc ft. Junior Reid" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)