If a female plays dumb from time to time in a relationship, she probably knows exactly what she is doing. In fact, despite vehement denial that she “doesn’t know what you’re talking about,” or that she “had no idea you liked…,” chances are good that she does know and will continue to use her act as an advantage. Two artists who know about this Hollywood-esque act are Philadelphia native Young Chris and his Def Jam labelmate The-Dream. On their new collaboration, You Know I, they spend three-plus minutes explaining (and re-explaining) everything that their women should already know about them. Musically, we at the Booth know that the former Young Gunner would like to release his long-delayed new album, Now or Never; hopefully his label will listen better than his lady.
Written by DJ Z on 07/9/08
Submit your Rating
Division 1/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Run To The Roc ft. Junior Reid" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.