Shortly after Jay-Z negotiated his deal to start a Roc Nation imprint, questions arose regarding the future of Roc-A-Fella Records. In no time, Roc-A-Fella’s former umbrella label, Def Jam, announced that Beanie Sigel, DJ Clue, Kanye West, Memphis Bleek, and Uncle Murda would remain on the label, while Freeway, Peedi Peedi, Tru-Life, and the Young Gunz would become free agents. Obviously enjoying his newfound indie status, Young Chris has decided to celebrate, smoking a blunt that will take him on a trip all the way to Paradise. Hook vocals are contributed from Dominic and fellow herb aficionado Lil’ Wayne joins the smoking session and chops up 12 bars, once again proving he’s “high ‘till I die.”
Division 1/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Run To The Roc ft. Junior Reid" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
Member Reviews and Ratings
- 25 Most Popular Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of February 2014
- Pharrell - G I R L
- Rick Ross - Mastermind
- ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
- A 15 Song Tour Through Pharrell’s Career
- SchoolBoy Q ft. 2 Chainz - What They Want
- Future ft. Pharrell, Pusha T & Casino - Move That Dope
- Nyzzy Nyce - Nothing Nyce
- Devin Miles - Where the DJs At?
- The Best Hip Hop Songs & Albums of 2013!