Back in October of 2013, Philly vet Young Chris dropped by to assure fans he was still breathing on a single off Vital Signs, the official EP prelude to his next full-length. Though the former project dropped in November as planned, he’s not quite ready to reveal a drop date for the album. To tide fans over as they await further details, he’s liberated Fouled Out, a turnt-up promo cut featuring the guest stylings of a fellow Philly mainstay. Over Conway Beatz‘s minimal, club-ready production, the Young Gun trades self-assured verses with State Property spitter Peedi Crakk. After hearing Chris and his colleague wild out on this cut, are you hungry for more? Then stay tuned for the latest singles and release details leading up to his unscheduled Motown/Divison 1 debut, Alive.
Written by richard on 01/3/14
Submit your Rating
Division 1/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Run To The Roc ft. Junior Reid" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.