Back in October of 2013, Philly vet Young Chris dropped by to assure fans he was still breathing on a single off Vital Signs, the official EP prelude to his next full-length. Though the former project dropped in November as planned, he’s not quite ready to reveal a drop date for the album. To tide fans over as they await further details, he’s liberated Fouled Out, a turnt-up promo cut featuring the guest stylings of a fellow Philly mainstay. Over Conway Beatz‘s minimal, club-ready production, the Young Gun trades self-assured verses with State Property spitter Peedi Crakk. After hearing Chris and his colleague wild out on this cut, are you hungry for more? Then stay tuned for the latest singles and release details leading up to his unscheduled Motown/Divison 1 debut, Alive.
Written by richard on 01/3/14
Submit your Rating
Division 1/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Run To The Roc ft. Junior Reid" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.