Back in October of 2013, Philly vet Young Chris dropped by to assure fans he was still breathing on a single off Vital Signs, the official EP prelude to his next full-length. Though the former project dropped in November as planned, he’s not quite ready to reveal a drop date for the album. To tide fans over as they await further details, he’s liberated Fouled Out, a turnt-up promo cut featuring the guest stylings of a fellow Philly mainstay. Over Conway Beatz‘s minimal, club-ready production, the Young Gun trades self-assured verses with State Property spitter Peedi Crakk. After hearing Chris and his colleague wild out on this cut, are you hungry for more? Then stay tuned for the latest singles and release details leading up to his unscheduled Motown/Divison 1 debut, Alive.
Written by richard on 01/3/14
Submit your Rating
Division 1/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Run To The Roc ft. Junior Reid" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- 4 Fresh Songs (& An Album) You Might Have Missed (12/15)
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.