Newton’s first law states that an object in motion will stay in motion, barring the application of an external force. Similarly, when Young Chris is on his hustle, he simply Can’t Stop—and if there exists a force capable of slowing his momentum, well, the Young Gunz emcee hasn’t encountered it yet. Backed by the smooth boardwork of Cardiak, this mixtape leak finds the artist as determined as ever to grind his way to fame and fortune. Chris’ forthcoming mixtape, The Revival, has yet to receive a drop date. Keep it locked for further details on that project, plus all the latest on Motown debut album L.I.F.E., coming later this year.
Written by richard on 06/2/11
Submit your Rating
Division 1/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Run To The Roc ft. Junior Reid" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- S1 Confirms Kanye West Working on New Album, Songs Are “Feel Good” #A3CProAudio
- 5 Fresh Songs You Might Have Missed (10/20)
- PRhyme (Royce Da 5’9” & DJ Premier) - U Looz
- Lil Dicky ft. Michael Christmas & Rockie Fresh - Would You Believe That
- DeJ Loaf - Sell Sole
- Heat Check: How Do You Feel About Drake’s “How About Now”
- 10 Must Have Hip-Hop Downloads of the Week (10/17)
- All 79 Things Chance the Rapper Hates on “No Better Blues”
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.