Newton’s first law states that an object in motion will stay in motion, barring the application of an external force. Similarly, when Young Chris is on his hustle, he simply Can’t Stop—and if there exists a force capable of slowing his momentum, well, the Young Gunz emcee hasn’t encountered it yet. Backed by the smooth boardwork of Cardiak, this mixtape leak finds the artist as determined as ever to grind his way to fame and fortune. Chris’ forthcoming mixtape, The Revival, has yet to receive a drop date. Keep it locked for further details on that project, plus all the latest on Motown debut album L.I.F.E., coming later this year.
Written by richard on 06/2/11
Submit your Rating
Division 1/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Run To The Roc ft. Junior Reid" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Best/Worst of the Week: Wale & Seinfeld, Kendrick on “SNL” & More
- Obsessively Breaking Down the Demo Version of Eminem’s “Lose Yourself”
- Isaiah Rashad’s “Cilvia Demo” vs. Mick Jenkins’ “The Water[s]”
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)