Young Chris, known by many as one-half of the Roc-A-Fella Records duo Yung Gunz, returns to our pages with his new buzz record, A$$-ETS. Produced by Calvo Da Great and Rico Love, the latter of whom signed Chris to his Division 1 label (with distribution through Universal Motown), the club-ready record is set for inclusion on the Philly emcee’s currently-unscheduled solo debut, entitled Alive.
Written by DJ Z on 02/24/11
Division 1/Universal Motown
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Run To The Roc ft. Junior Reid" (2007)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Jeezy - Seen It All: The Autobiography
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 3 EP
- Best/Worst of the Week: Andre 3000 All Day, Queen Bey Reigns & More
- Draft Day: What Label Should Your Favorite Rapper Sign To?
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (August 2014)
- Kev Decor - Swamp Ass
- “Views from All Day”: Drake, Kanye & The State of Hip-Hop Leaks
- Drake vs. Lil Wayne - The Hits
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)