Craving something that’ll rattle the fillings right out of your teeth? Then you’ve come to the right place; after all, ain’t nobody Bang Like Chop. Young Chop‘s debut headlining feature, his first release since announcing the newly-formed partnership between EMPIRE Distribution and his own ChopSquad.inc imprint, finds the buzzmaking Windy City producer rejoining forces with Don’t Like collaborators Chief Keef and Lil Reese. Over a mix of pulsing kicks, fuzzed-out synths and rat-a-tatting hi-hats, the Chi-Town spitters take advantage of the multiple meanings behind the beatsmith’s moniker; not only are they toting choppers and chopping blocks, they’ve got so much chop (i.e., money) that their pockets are fatter than Chop. This promo single isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest from Chop and his mic-rocking colleagues as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 03/31/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All I Care About" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Epic Fail: Bobby Shmurda’s Label Cashed In & Then Bailed Out
- Open Mic: Why Rappers Need to Play Small Shows
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Could Kanye’s Rapper Reparations Idea Actually Work?
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.