Craving something that’ll rattle the fillings right out of your teeth? Then you’ve come to the right place; after all, ain’t nobody Bang Like Chop. Young Chop‘s debut headlining feature, his first release since announcing the newly-formed partnership between EMPIRE Distribution and his own ChopSquad.inc imprint, finds the buzzmaking Windy City producer rejoining forces with Don’t Like collaborators Chief Keef and Lil Reese. Over a mix of pulsing kicks, fuzzed-out synths and rat-a-tatting hi-hats, the Chi-Town spitters take advantage of the multiple meanings behind the beatsmith’s moniker; not only are they toting choppers and chopping blocks, they’ve got so much chop (i.e., money) that their pockets are fatter than Chop. This promo single isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest from Chop and his mic-rocking colleagues as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 03/31/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All I Care About" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2014, The Year I Learned to Say Fuck the Police
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.