Craving something that’ll rattle the fillings right out of your teeth? Then you’ve come to the right place; after all, ain’t nobody Bang Like Chop. Young Chop‘s debut headlining feature, his first release since announcing the newly-formed partnership between EMPIRE Distribution and his own ChopSquad.inc imprint, finds the buzzmaking Windy City producer rejoining forces with Don’t Like collaborators Chief Keef and Lil Reese. Over a mix of pulsing kicks, fuzzed-out synths and rat-a-tatting hi-hats, the Chi-Town spitters take advantage of the multiple meanings behind the beatsmith’s moniker; not only are they toting choppers and chopping blocks, they’ve got so much chop (i.e., money) that their pockets are fatter than Chop. This promo single isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest from Chop and his mic-rocking colleagues as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 03/31/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All I Care About" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- Rap Lines That Make No Fucking Sense: The Comeback
- Saba, The Native Son #TopProspects
- Inside the Conspiracy Theory World of Childish Gambino’s Music Videos
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.