Craving something that’ll rattle the fillings right out of your teeth? Then you’ve come to the right place; after all, ain’t nobody Bang Like Chop. Young Chop‘s debut headlining feature, his first release since announcing the newly-formed partnership between EMPIRE Distribution and his own ChopSquad.inc imprint, finds the buzzmaking Windy City producer rejoining forces with Don’t Like collaborators Chief Keef and Lil Reese. Over a mix of pulsing kicks, fuzzed-out synths and rat-a-tatting hi-hats, the Chi-Town spitters take advantage of the multiple meanings behind the beatsmith’s moniker; not only are they toting choppers and chopping blocks, they’ve got so much chop (i.e., money) that their pockets are fatter than Chop. This promo single isn’t attached to a larger set, but we’ll keep you supplied with the latest from Chop and his mic-rocking colleagues as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 03/31/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"All I Care About" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- What Rappers Would You Pick for “New York vs. Everybody”?
- The Worlds Needs a Freddie Gibbs x BJ The Chicago Kid Album
- Tasha The Amazon - Can’t Control Us
- Is Madonna Working on a Secret Rap Album?
- RyattFienix - Ryse of the Fienix
- Estonian Trap Rapper Tommy Cash is Going to Take Over the Internet
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- All 72 of Drakes Billboard Top 100 Songs
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)