On a single originally released back in June, drill mainstay Young Chop let the world know that, as far as he’s concerned, money and music are his only possessions in this world. With the release of All I Got‘s official remix, that’s no longer quite true; now, he also has a formidable guest emcee in his corner. Over Chop Squad DJ‘s throbbing percussion and music-box/string arpeggios, Chop is joined on the mic by D.C. buzzmaker and recent MMG signee Fat Trel. Feeling it? Neither this remix nor the original are attached to a larger project, but fans can keep it locked for more from the emcee/producer, including the latest on forthcoming full-length Still.
Written by richard on 08/6/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bang Like Chop" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.