There are three things in this world, and three things only, that you can count on Young Chop to give a f*ck about: twenties, fifties and hundreds. On new street single All I Care About, coming on the heels of late-March promo cut Bang Like Chop, the Chi-town beatsmith and constant collaborator Chief Keef remind the public that getting paper is always item numero uno on their agenda. Over the headliner’s production, a whip-ready arrangement driven by ominous synth-strings, trap hi-hats and rhythmic gunshots, Sosa talks up his cashflow and flexes his itchy trigger finger in singsong, Autotune-drenched verses. Hungry for more? Then stay tuned; Chop’s Still LP currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 04/14/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bang Like Chop" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Fast Food Music: How Our Hunger for More is Killing Hip-Hop
- Rihanna & Kanye’s “FourFiveSeconds” is a Blue Collar Anthem
- What If Drake Didn’t Sign To Young Money?
- Digging Up Your Favorite Rapper’s Hidden Internet Gems
- The Liberation of Lupe Fiasco on “Tetsuo & Youth”
- No Money, No Family: Iggy Azalea’s Insane Coming to America Story
- A Very Serious Lyrical Analysis of Lil Wayne’s “Sorry 4 The Wait 2”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Who Was the Worst Rapper of 2014?
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.