There are three things in this world, and three things only, that you can count on Young Chop to give a f*ck about: twenties, fifties and hundreds. On new street single All I Care About, coming on the heels of late-March promo cut Bang Like Chop, the Chi-town beatsmith and constant collaborator Chief Keef remind the public that getting paper is always item numero uno on their agenda. Over the headliner’s production, a whip-ready arrangement driven by ominous synth-strings, trap hi-hats and rhythmic gunshots, Sosa talks up his cashflow and flexes his itchy trigger finger in singsong, Autotune-drenched verses. Hungry for more? Then stay tuned; Chop’s Still LP currently lacks a drop date, but we’ll keep you posted on the project as further details emerge.
Written by richard on 04/14/14
Submit your Rating
First DJ Booth Appearance:
"Bang Like Chop" (2014)
Total DJ Booth Features:
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- Billion Dollars in an Elevator: The Definitive 2014 Hip-Hop Timeline
- DJBooth Announces Our New Top Prospects…
- All 93 People Named on J. Cole’s “Note To Self” Outro
- Indie Savage: Crooked I Gets Physical With “Sex, Money & Hip-Hop”
- The Hip-Hop Albums I Need to Hear in 2015
- Meet Fanesha Fabre, the Voice Behind the “La Musica De Harry Fraud” Drop
- 1 Listen Album Review: J. Cole’s “2014 Forest Hills Drive” (aka F*cking Up Hip-Hop)
- The Most Sampled Rapper Voices in Hip-Hop History
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
- The DJBooth - Top Prospects EP (Vol. 2)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.