For most of us, occasional anxiety is simply a fact of life; Young Cash, however, is one of the lucky few who seem blessed to exist without a worry or a care – even when guns are blazing around him, he remains one hundred-percent Stress Free. This digital-only single finds the Jacksonville, Florida rapper flowing over the fittingly laid-back, brass-piano boardwork of beatsmith Hit Boy, elaborating on the laissez-faire philosophy that sees him through even the toughest times. Clearly a kindred spirit, Field Mob alumnus Shawn Jay takes his guest verse as an opportunity to assure fans he’s doing A-OK despite having parted ways with longtime partner-in-rhyme, Smoke: “Yeah, my group broke up, but I be feelin’ like Ciara felt, you know, So What?” While this track isn’t attached to any forthcoming project, those craving more new material from Young Cash can get their fix on the recently-released Freaknik the Musical soundtrack (the artist played the role of Virgil on the animated special).
Listen to More: Young Cash
Written by richard on 05/19/10
Member Reviews and Ratings
- Best/Worst Of The Week: DMX Loses His Shit (In a Good Way), Droog Still Isn’t Nas
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
- Cam’ron - 1st of the Month Vol. 2
- DJ Blaze - Blazing Cuts (July 2014)
- DJBooth City Cypher #1 (ft. Emilio Rojas, Maffew Ragazino, Black Dave, HD & Kirk Knight)
- It’s Electric: An EDM Guide For the Hip-Hop Head
- Russ, The Wild Card #TopProspects
- Even More Porn Stars in Music Videos (NSFW)
- Real Recognize Real: Wrekonize on Pink Floyd, the Rise of TDE & More
- Bobby Shmurda is the New Worst Thing to Happen to Shmusic
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.