Sick of the lack of promotion at SRC/Universal Motown, Jacksonville rapper Young Cash decided to pack up his catalog and move to fellow North Floridian T-Pain‘s Nappy Boy Digital. Since his repost, Cash has worn his new affiliation proudly, earning a guest verse on his boss’s Superstar Lady (on Thr33 Ringz) and, more recently, creating a “diss” record toward B.o.B. for his Auto-Tuned insults. Fortunately, unlike the East Coast vs. West Coast rap feud of the early 90’s, the beef between the two emcees was passing, as they prove on You Already Know. By the time the collaborators start passing “that blunt… that dro” and mixing “that Henn… that Coke,” over M Jeezy’s clubby production, You Already Know what this one is all about.
Written by Burmy on 12/15/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 1 Listen Album Review: Big Sean’s “Dark Sky Paradise”
- Every Rapper is Going to Die & So Will I
- Rap Quiz: Bet You Can’t Guess The Album Cover Pt. 6
- An Anti-Elitist Guide to Respecting Gucci Mane
- Breaking Down the Sordid Details of the Lil Wayne vs. Cash Money Lawsuit
- Oh My God, If Drake Dies Is He A Legend?
- Fine, You Got Me: Your Favorite Rapper’s First Tweet
- 1 Listen Album Review: Drake’s “If You’re Reading This It’s Too Late”
- 2014 Best of the Booth Award Winners (The Complete List)
- Your Favorite Indie Rapper is Secretly Signed to a Major Label
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.