Sick of the lack of promotion at SRC/Universal Motown, Jacksonville rapper Young Cash decided to pack up his catalog and move to fellow North Floridian T-Pain‘s Nappy Boy Digital. Since his repost, Cash has worn his new affiliation proudly, earning a guest verse on his boss’s Superstar Lady (on Thr33 Ringz) and, more recently, creating a “diss” record toward B.o.B. for his Auto-Tuned insults. Fortunately, unlike the East Coast vs. West Coast rap feud of the early 90’s, the beef between the two emcees was passing, as they prove on You Already Know. By the time the collaborators start passing “that blunt… that dro” and mixing “that Henn… that Coke,” over M Jeezy’s clubby production, You Already Know what this one is all about.
Written by Burmy on 12/15/08
Submit your Rating
You Might Like...
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus
- 2 Chainz ft. Young Thug - Dresser (Lil Boy)
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Iggy Azalea - Booty (Remix)
- Lupe Fiasco ft. Billy Blue - Pu$$y
- Lil Dicky - Lemme Freak
- Yelawolf - Till It’s Gone
- Big K.R.I.T. ft. Juicy J, Rittz & A$AP Ferg - Drinkers Club
- Once Lost, a Lil Wayne Fan Finds His Faith in “Carter V”
- Big Sean - Untitled EP
- Kendrick Sued Over “Rigamortis”, Should He Pay Up? (A Sample Clearance Guide)
- The Best Hip-Hop & R&B Songs of 2014 (Ongoing)
Discover the best new songs, videos, and albums added to the Booth.